The Mortar Board Forum magazine
Read the latest issue!
The Mortar Board Forum, the official publication of Mortar Board,
highlights achievements of chapters and members (current and
alumni), includes updates about Mortar Board National Foundation,
and serves as a way to keep the current and past members connected.
The Forum is where we tell our story -- and we want to make sure you receive it! You can sign up to receive a free electronic copy of the Forum or subscribe to the printed copy for just $25 a year.
It is currently printed three times each year. Read past issues below:
Are you in a Mortar Board family? Send us photos!
Across the world, being a member of Mortar Board has become a family tradition. If you are in a family that has more than one member, no matter the relation, now is your chance to be featured in the Mortar Board Forum magazine.
Please email a high-resolution digital photo of you with your Mortar Board family members to email@example.com along with the following:
- The name of each family member as you would like it listed
- The relation (parents/children, siblings/twins, cousins, etc.)
- Each family member's job title/career or majors/minors if currently enrolled in a college or university
- Each family member’s undergraduate university where initiated and graduation month/year
- Optional: A small quote about having multiple family members initiated into Mortar Board.