Congratulations on being tapped for membership in Mortar Board!
Once a year Mortar Board chapters across the United States choose as members the top scholar-leaders of the junior class. You were selected because your chapter believes that you have a true love of learning, you have been a leader of uncommon dedication and sincerity, and you have served your campus and community with distinction.
The benefits of Mortar Board membership extend beyond your campus and even beyond your senior year. The honor of Mortar Board lasts a lifetime. Mortar Board proudly claims more than a quarter-of-a-million alumni members! This distinguished network is now open to you.
A one-time fee of $80 secures your membership in Mortar Board. You may pay online. Follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account using the email address on file with the National Office and the password Password1# (case sensitive). Then, follow the instructions to change the password to one of your own choosing.
- Click on Memberships and Events in the left-hand sidebar to access the Mortar Board membership store. If you have logged in successfully, the $80 Collegiate Membership Fee will be displayed in the “featured items” section above all of the other listed products. If your chapter charges local dues and chose to have them collected through our online payment system, you will see this dues product in the “featured items” section as well.
- Click on the Collegiate Membership Fee to be taken to the description page for this item.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- If you also need to pay your chapter’s local dues online, click “Continue Shopping” and repeat the process to add the local dues item to your cart.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Select or enter the billing address for the card you are using and click “Next.” (The transaction will not work if your billing address is incorrect.)
- Enter your credit card information and click “Submit Order.”
- Keep your email receipt as proof to your chapter’s leaders that you have officially accepted membership in our esteemed Society.
To get a head start on your Mortar Board experience, check out our Member Guide, which includes the history of our Society and explains what you can expect from your membership. Find out how, over the next year, you can enhance your leadership, grow your connections, and help your chapter contribute meaningfully to campus life.
Congratulations on the honor of being selected - welcome to Mortar Board!